Thank you for sharing the Holidays with us. We hope your visit to see the lights adds as much to your Holidayas you coming to see them adds to ours. But please keep in mind we live here — and so do our neighbors. Everyonehere on Foxford drive appreciates your courtesy during your visit. You can help keep the neighborhood safe and quiet byabiding by the following:
- Do not block roadways, intersections, or driveways. We welcome to you stop and watch the display, but please pull overto the side of the road so traffic can pass.
- For your Safety, and to prevent damaging the light show, please do not walk through the yard where the displays are, unless escorted by the home owner. There are hundreds of extension cords, network cables, and high voltage power controllers in the yard that run the show. Home owner and roommates are not responsible if you ignore this safety rule, and become injured.
- Do not throw litter such as old cups, papers, or wrappers on the ground. Instead, take it with you. Littering is disrespectful, and the wind blows this litter into neighbors’ yards which is especially problematic.
- Do not turn around in driveways or alleys. You would be angry too if 200 people used your driveway on a daily basis. Foxford drive continues on around the loop back to Midhurst Drive either direction.
- If you have a noisey vehicle and are staying awhile, please consider not idling your engine for long periods of time.If you can shut it off for a while, it helps to keep the neighbors happy.
- Except for keeping someone safe, please avoid using your horn (even for showing appreciation.) Honking seldom solvesanything if there is a rude driver blocking your view, and it only irratates both the neighbors and ourselves. Instead of honking, considering leaving your comments by emailing us.
Following these simple suggestions are sure to keep you off Santa’s naughty list and will keep the display running. If people are being particularly noisy, discourteous to the neighborhood, or blocking roadways, the display will be shut off until all traffic has left.
Thank you for understanding and keeping the neighborhood safe and quiet!